Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Hi, my name is Maia Guiskin, i'm a student of social anthropology in the "Universidad de Chile", i'm in the third year, and i like so much, because the class are very interesting and the readings too. I have learned very much. I'm very interested in learning more about computation, because i'm not a internet-adict. In this semester i expect to learn more of this language, because nowadays is very useful for the future. Also i expect to know for my classmates of other carreers and to take advantage to the maximum of this semester.

1 comment:

negra999 said...

MAIA,
GOOD WORK! CHECK YOUR CORRECTIONS
Hi, my name is Maia Guiskin, I'm a student of social anthropology AT "Universidad de Chile", I'm in MY third year, and I like IT VERY much, because the classES are very interesting and the readings WE ARE ASSIGNED too. I have learned A LOT. I'm very interested in learning more about computERS, because I'm not a internet aDdict -. In this semester I expect to learn more of this language, because nowadays IT is very useful for the future TO SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. Also I expect to know ABOUT my classmates of other careers and to take advantage OF ALL OPPORTUNITIES of this semester.